Saturday, December 19, 2009 | 2:06:00 AM
Wherever my legs brings, i'll go.
I've decided that i'll just start my life right up again from where i left myself.
Exams is finally over. Common test to be exact. And i feel that an objective would do some good to the word. Let me say it again. Fcking common test. Ooops, did i just use some vulgar word? Nah, it's just an objective.
It's killing me alright. I'm fine with depriving me from my sleep, food and fun. But it's certainly not okay when all the tips given and whatever i've memorise from the notes i studied, is a waste. I'm not sure if your lecturers says the same like mine, but mine certainly have a common favourite phrase; "Don't worry so much, it's damn easy" & "just study the notes/slides and tips you can do it". And guess what. First, it's damn DIFFICULT. Maybe it's just me who don't understand the way they set the questions. Second, the tips is sending me to the tip on an already mountain-ed list of would-soon-to-be failed test.
Now that common test is over, i just need a break. But i'm occupied with lots of events that i can barely breathe. I'm heading to Shaun's BBQ party tomorrow (F.O.C, how cool is that?), sabre fencing camp (David is back so time to get some skills from him and in return, my holiday), Hwachong fencing competition and catch up with my secondary school classmates. Maybe i'll just slot in some time to take a walk to botanical garden or something to catch come fresh air. I need some alone time. And i freakingly need a job. I'm draining too much money from my bank.
Does anyone knows where to buy the speck case, screen protector, full body clear protector for the new unibody polycarbonate macbook? I heard it's out in the market but i just can't bump into one.
Ever since you left, what else that is left reminds me of you. To my right, i see memories, to my left i see our stories. I'm the major shareholder of the cause. I've no one to blame but myself.
I so tempted to buy the online stuff from ebay. But it cost a bomb! Gosh. No no no, self control.
I'll update more soon. Adios.