Firstly, to you. You can blame me for all you want but as you said this isn't a game of blame. But what i can't stand is being accused every single time. What is it with your thinking? I'm not whatever you think i am.
Anyway peeps. I'm leaving in few hours time. Though i'm just going to malaysia but this is the first time i'm going with my friends and my parents doesn't even hesitate to let me go. Perhaps they realised i'm old enough to venture on my own. I'll be safe.
Plan is that we're going to Kukup! According to Justin, we're going there to eat, watch fireflies (This is super gay la. It's Justin who wants to watch fireflies so much), walk around and just enjoy the time there. Surath, you're missing out the fun. But lots of photos will be posted. Promised!
And i got myself a great deal. I bought this Outgear 60litre backpack with it's pouch (It's red and black! RED!!) for just 90 bucks! I bargain like hell. If not, both of this cost about 120? or 140? LOL!
"Sometimes i don't get what runs through your head Sometimes i know i'm wrong and i apologise Sometimes things isn't the way you think it is Don't hate me for who i am now hate me.. for who i used to be".
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.