Firstly i wanna wish everyone a very merry christmas. Enjoy this festive and be merry! Hohoho. I just need to add this.
Well, fencing camp started last sunday till this week's wednesday. It was great. And tiring plus leg cramping. We had some gay moments where all the boys help to massage each other calves, thighs and shoulder. LOL! I bet if anyone were to walk pass our room, they'll sure turn around. LOL!
The camp was really helpful. David helps us back to our track since we never had any proper training since march? We had fun and the boring part is the carrying of piste. IF only we could hire some people to carry and keep for us.
Hwachong open has been great. I won 2nd again. Though i feel disappointed in myself for losing my sanity and myself on the final bout. I could have won but i was too hot tempered after being whack hard. Oh well. And my juniors did great too. I'm totally proud of them.
I'm craving for lambshank.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.