Holidays has finally arrived. Exams ended on wednesday but thursday and friday isn't really considered as my holidays. I've to actually come back on these two days to complete my final year project report. Sucks right. I know. I did my part. Just sent it to my group mates. Surath has a new dog. I wonder if he will do his part.. Hmmm.. Looking at the way he is, if he has distraction, most likely he won't.
My schedule for holidays? FYP, gym, work, driving, rest and yea, try to slot some enjoying time inside. I'm not sure. I think i'm not what i used to be. I've more things to do now. Maybe i'm making use of what i have now, to do things before i grow old. And my organiser will keep me organise. This coming monday tea session with MP de souza at ulu pandan CC as part of the committee thingy. What should i talk to him?
It's been weeks since i went for fencing training. Kinda miss the family, miss fencing the most! Dreadly wants to hold my blade and start fencing. I think i need a coach. Nadjmi and Leo is going to NS soon. So left the rest of us. I guess holidays after gym, i'll try to start learning drills again with the seniors to get ready for the next upcoming competition.
Next semester will be a hell lot of work. Since we are the pioneers for oil and gas module, there will not be any past year papers to look through. I guess the last semester, i've to depend on my super duper brain to get me through. I want to graduate with a GPA with more than 3.0 . *Cross-fingers*
Random stuffs:I think i need a makeover. HA. Wishful thinking. My room is in a mess. Anyone wants to help me clean? I pay you erm.. $2? HA. Another stupid thoughts.I want to grow taller. I want to be 180cm. HAHA! I think i'm too bored.
Anyone has any nice electronica remix songs? Tell me titled. I'll try to find it online. Thanks.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.