Sunday, June 28, 2009 | 10:22:00 PM
You were the first i saw in this world
Ever wonder who you actually saw when you first enter this world?
Who actually endure the 9 month of pregnanting you?
Who milk you and feed you when you were a baby?
Who shoo-ed away the mosquitoes at night for you?
Who changed your diapers?
Who cried when you say your first word?
Who packed your first day of school lunch box?
Who picked you up from school?
Who read your bed time stories?
Who give you advise when you need one?
Who will actually sacrifice everything just for you?
Who have been there for you, let it be good or bad times?
I do know who she is. I'm proud to say she's my mum.
She's probably the best in the world. For me of course. I wouldn't want to sound biased by saying she's the best. She sacrifice everything for me and my siblings. She did everything she could just to see us happy. Even though i made her cry alot of time. In joy and sorrow, she's still there, cheering me on, seeing me successing in my life. And today, it's her day. The day she's born. I wished her longevity, happiness and healthy life ahead for her. Mum, you're the best for me. I want no other than you. Thank you for everything you've done since i enter the world and until what i am now. Thank you.
Happy birthday, mum! I love you. (:
Love,
Farhan