I'm having my lesson now but i'm happily blogging away. Firstly, these advanced technologies such as my laptop is a distraction to me. Secondly, my best friend, Jian Bin is happily sleeping beside me. I'm catching the sleeping virus. Lastly, lesson is boring.
I'm slowly recovering from my flu, fever and cough. Nopes, not swine flu ar. Don't get the wrong idea. I had a light cough in the bus this morning and there is this auntie who quickly covered her mouth as she stared at me. HELLO!? I know you're vigilant and all but save me that eyes la! Woah. I think i've issues with old aunties. I don't know why. Maybe only in the morning. (:
Officially one more week to common test. I've got to study. I'm trying hard though. Wish me luck. Damn the common test papers. I wish i know the answers. HAHA. Eh, i'm not lazy ar. Just wanna see the answer to check if i'm right or not :P
Next up for june - AKE, juniors trial, FYP, work, jamming and hang outs. I have to say this, jb is in love with krystal.
"Perfections drive through your flaws nothing matters as much as i can hold on decisions is made and i'm a failure you're stable now, move on"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.