I'm totally fed-up with projects. Multiple of them. And also, assigments. It's all piled up around me. I've cleared some while more start to flock in. Is year three supposed to be this way? I need some air to breathe. And whoever i'm doing project with, thank you for the help. And those who didnt help me at all but talk, please changed. I've my limits. I need my grades. I need my marks. Seriously. WAKE UP!
And other than my projects, i'm stressed up with other things too. Please. Don't treat me anyway you want. I'm human. And i've feelings too. I can be nice but don't push your luck. I did all i can but i can stop whenever i want. Phew. Please yea.
I'm happy. Perhaps. Perhaps. Maybe maybe. I need some fresh air. And i'm getting fat again. I'm not anorexic or bullimic. I'm just self conscious. (:
I'm addicted to starbucks, dark/mocha frappucino. And people pray hard my FYP topic this time will be accepted. Cross fingers.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.