Things been great for me i guess. Though alot of things have been in my mind and all, but i'll survive. I think.
School been fine. Though i'm slowly catching up. Tomorrow there'll be a presentation for one of my MANY projects. Wish me luck people. HAHA. Every now and then i'm making a full of my life in poly this year. Perhaps it's due to that it's my last year.
Yesterday was great. We had fencing training after which we head to westmall to feast our stomach with burger king. And spending time talking nonsensical stuffs and disturbing kenneth. HAHA. We then headed to the arcade to waste some time and head home after that. haha. After that, went to meet alane. Thought of watching movies but it was full so we just hang around plaza sing to find me a organiser. But i can't find the one i like. A red organiser. Oh well. We met up with the birthday girl, chew jia hui. HAHA. Had dinner at cafe cartel and disturbing her about finally being legally eighteen. HAHA. Happy 18th birthday, chew. And my brother texted me to get him a zinger meal. So i did. How kind am i right? HAHA!
It was a great day. Though i kinda twisted my wrist/fingers during fencing. Damn. I hope it'll recover by tuesday before training. HAHA. Dang.
Alright, i'm staying at home today to coach my sister on her studies. She's having exams tomorrow. Takecare everyone and have fun.
"I don't know i never knew Thing could be this further due"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.