Common test is in two weeks time. But i'm way behind the topics. I've been trying to revise but my projects occupy both my time and mind. Alot of things, alot of things is bothering me. I just don't know how to arrange all the problems that i have. It's scattered all over my head and i don't know where to start. I'm not running away. I wanna face it. But i am just confused and it's the truth. I just need to be on track.
My FYP presentation last friday was great i guess. We present very confidently on what, how and why we wanna do it. I'm proud of myself and my mates. I guess what drive us is the determination to prove and do well. Once bitten, twice shy. Being brushed off once, we had it enough. Holidays and weekends will be the day we'll be doing our projects. Researching and learning science concept will be a hassle but it's worth it.
I'm just tired of everything. I might be smiling but i'm not inside.
"I said i am not me me who isn't what i am i am who lost himself himself caught between time"
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.