Yesterday was a fun day. We cancelled our sabre training and head out for a dinner together. We arrived to this steamboat restaurant at waterloo area. Seriously, that's the worse ever steamboat i ever had. I only had a fishball, a small cut hotdog, two piece of cut chicken, a vegetable and two plates of super small bowl of rice.. And the rest had a pretty share of what i had too. And it cost us $72.80. Wow. 8 freaking bucks for those few piece? The worse we ever had. And everyone left with a still hungry stomach.
After which we walk around and around and round. And finally we headed to timbre at clarke quay. And which we got lost somehow but we did manage to get in. Despite having three below 18 person. And i saw my bestie, chester. He's on shift on that day. We sat and start ordering. The two basket of fries is totally gone within minutes. I can understand. WE'RE HUNGRY! HAHA. And the acoustic band that played live is super nice. I think they're filipino. But they're talented like hell! like hell.. HAHA. It was a great outing. Full of laughters and sarcasms.
I'm lazy to upload and post photos. Next time ar..
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.