Second week of school is ending in one day time!Thank you to labour day on friday! HAHA. Lesson been great and boring at the same time. I have a few projects laying out in front of me. I just completed one today for ship production. Left a few more. I don't really know how many it is. Prolly around 6? Plus my Final Year Project. HAHA. And the weather been so sucky.
Fencing been great. Awesome i must say. Maybe because i can get to laugh and share my day with the fencers. And the incoming juniors are nice bunch of people too. So maybe that's why i look forward to training every week. I can't wait to get back to fencing mood. For now, it's just PT and footwork. (:
And i went for my blood donation today! My fifth time donating! Hey, i'm an avid donater okay! I sure save a few lifes. I think i do la. Whoever have my blood out there, put your hands in the air and wave like you don't care! HAHA.The funny thing was that there is this MAT that went to donate blood. He was actually in front of me in the queue. I actually accidentally heard him and the screening doctor talk about health checks. And it's disturbing. WARNING: PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED.
Doctor: So do you have any fever or under any medication recently? Mat: No. I healthy. Doctor: Okay. That's great. Do you have any sexual history with anyone? Mat: Yes. alot sia. Doggy, Cowboy, Missionary, Wheelbarrow... (And alot more! He's very experience. Shotgun marriage soon) Doctor: Err.. I mean how many partner do you have and do you know her for more than six months? I'm not asking what you do. Thank you. Mat: Oh. Sorry ar. Only one sia. My girlfriend ar. She know alot too sia. Doctor: Okay, sure. You'll have to go for blood checking first before proceeding.
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MAT THINKING OF?! First, you have some english grammar error. Next, you don't understand the question and you tell the doctor what position you do with your girlfriend! And he wear this tight black jeans and tight shirt and purposely show his boxers. And wear 'dickies' bags. Eww. Double eww eww!
Oh well. Here's how the bagpacks status run in campus for your infos.
'POSERS' - Those that wear dickies bag packs. Mostly associated with the 'mats and minahs'. Well, they are also being called 'Those that cannot afford and wanna-be'. Designs are totally shapes and lines. Price range $30-50.
'WANNA BE' - Those that wear YakPak, East Pak and other brand bagpacks. Usually girls wear this brands. Hardly to see guys with it. Designs are totally differentiable from dickies. Price range $40-80
'RESPECT'- Those who wear Manhattan Portage bagpacks. Although it's getting common nowadays. Plain, but elegant. Price range $100- 170.
HAHA. I've really alot to post today. I shall continue again next time. Adios. Nights!
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.