Tomorrow last day of attachment! YESSA! HAHAHA. It's been long awaited for this very day to arrive. Let's party people! Dance dance dance! HAHA. Nah, i'm no clubber. There's alot of other ways to enjoy life.
This morning i had my braces done! Finally! Well, i expected pain but it's kinda pain-less for me. It actually started to have the feeling after a few hours. And especially when i ate. Wow. Weird feeling. I'm no loser la! (:
Most of my secondary classmate are 20 now. I'm with the few buds who are still living in the 19 years of age. Oh well, 21 is the adult age isn't it. So i'm still a mature teenage age. (:
And while i'm at the clinic i met this guy. He's a banker, 36, well built, asian indian mixed look. He's nice. He works at a private bank which i won't disclose in this blog. But can you believe it his salary is like $20,000 and higher? Oh my god. I wish i was him la. He's the vice-president of that bank. So cool. His encouraging words and goals kinda motivates me. Despite being rich, he's very well spoken and friendly. Maybe if i can't make it in marine, i'll take up business and join him. Money money money! HAHAHA.
"Right and wrong, guilty guilts me some other day and i know if i'm forgiven and when i'm forsaken life is all about nothing but mistakes and realising And i know i am who i am, this is me, welcome everyone" let music lead your life.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.