Alright. Today is M.C day for me. Wake up around noon and headed to dental for my appoinment. They took out two more of my teeth and insert this weird metal thing around my teeth. This time, it's painful.
This is funny part. When i was in the bus, there's this young boy that pinch his cute little sister. So since it's april fool's day, i decided to start with this boy. I purposely let the blood that flow out of my gums, out of my mouth. I didn't wipe it like i usually did. Then i gave him that grin and start licking my blood. (I know it's disgusting). Then he started to give me that wide eye stare. And started shaking. When he ask his sister to look at me, i wipe my blood away quickly before she could look at me. And she like "There's nothing wrong with him!" Then when she look away, i start the whole drooling thing again and flare my teeth. HAHAHAHA! Damn fun. Sorry young boy, just don't hit your sister anymore. (:
Oh my, i'm having this stomach flu/gastric now. It feels like food poisoning. Kinda more painful than the pain from the tooth extraction. I think i'll just rest or sleep. ouch!
G'night everyone. Takecare!
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.