My attachment is gonna be over soon! Counting the days, i'm left with four days! Friday is good friday mah. And friday is fencing BBQ night! Yeehaw..
Today attachment was dull. It was fun but y'know plain? And i had to eat porridge for today. AGAIN! Grrr. I really need good food. Cravings sia. And oh! due to year 2's mostly having attachment, we are not involve in FOC. ): So sian. I wished we did la like last year. Basket!
Tomorrow is kayaking day for NCC. I'm gonna give fencing training a miss. Though i'm kinda in dilemma. JB knowing that he's gay (I'm not sure bout this!), he won't come if i don't. That's him. HAHA. I'm gonna get slashed by the sabre next training. HEHE. I think i'll take tomorrow's morning shift. Lazy to kayak in the afternoon.
Alright. I better turn in early. G'night g'night yo!(:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.