I've been a lazy bum today. I slept late last night, and woke up around 3. HAHA. I'm still the worse bum ever. Tired sia.. tired pe! (Mat language with that gesture) LOL. can't stop laughing now. breathe breathe..
Alright. Today, i'm spending my day at home. I've to checked my sister's homework which is ALOT! Grrr.. And i'm helping my sister with her home economics project. Something to do with vitamins and causes. Quite informatics i must say. And i realised my printer ink is gone. I think it evaporated. Can it evaporate? HAHA. I didnt use it since two months ago and the last time i knew it was3/4 full. I think it must have evaporated. And i've a weird question-theory. Let's say the ink evaporate, then the vapour/air is coloured? Like let's say you see blueish redish greenish air from your printer. Cool right? Or some blackish vapour/air. Oh wait, that must be smoke. If you see the black ones, then better check your printer. HAHAHA. That's not evaporation. That's explosion. I'm crapping my way now. While my sister make lots of noise, asking for more help.
-- -- I'm no loser la. It's really black. And everyone agreed it's black what. So she's the coloured blind girl. I'm gonna get killed by saying this. And she find my laptop hot. Cool right? Yea. Should have record how she touch the side of my laptop and post on youtube. She touched it like how people touch the sides of a girl's body. And she give that "oooooohhh.. face". HAHA. Funny sia. And oh welcome. I think your laptop look like mine now. The swinging icons and customizeable logon screen.
Yea. you have cool laptop. Wait, just the laptop. HAHA. Kidding. Sore..loooseerrrr. -- --
"night falls and hides shadows pathways changed and never stays each steps shows different stories yesterday ends results of today"
I made this on my own. Nice? It's part of my composed song. Have nice night.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.