Sheez. I woke up today with my head spinning around. Super weird. Oh well. Thank god today is the last day of fourth week of attachment. Two more to go! Yea! And i barely can wake up today. I slept around 5am? Seriously cannot sleep. Some stuffs happens and i don't know. I can't remember. And i only manage to sleep for 1.5 hour.
Oh. I took out two of my left side teeth. Super weird the feeling in my mouth now. The blood gush out non-stop until about 8pm. By which, i decided to quit biting on the gauze and just swallow my blood. HAHA. And now, i'm having hard time to eat. Can't even have a decent meal. Either need to tilt my head or suck on the food to make it wet and easier to swallow. I can't chew. -.-" They out this separator? In my teeth. Seriously, that's the thing that making me whine. HAHA. Next wednesday two more to go! Poof!
Oh well. Yesterday my teeth bled again. So i took M.C. Again. HAHA. And met huda to teach her guitar. Quite a fast learner. So it's kinda easy to teach her. Good student. HAHA. And the ice cream we bought turn into soup. She LOSER! Lost the scissors paper stone. HAHA. And for today. Kinda relax in the office. Nothing much. Just that sometimes i felt asleep. And i acutally fell asleep while standing. HAHA. I was leaning on the rack of files in my office. Then i doze off.
I'm hungry. Does anyone want to go out for late dinner or supper? Let me know. Cuz i'm seriously hungry. Mashed potato is only in my head. Cuz no need to chew. Just swallow.
-- -- -- -- -- -- You know what. Blame whatever you want on me. I don't care anymore. You made the decision, you chose the way it is. So why still inform me right? It's over and let alone be friends. I don't mind being friends. But you don't even want. So i'll go with you way. I can choose to care but it's not worth it. Everytime we debate on this, point point point the gun at my head. What can i do? Tell me.
And suicidal isn't the way out. Appreciate life yea. takecare, have fun with your new life, give those who waited for you to be single a chance, and be happy. (: Thanks for everything. -- -- -- -- -- --
G'night everyone. G'night.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.