Nothing much. It was raining heavily since 10am? Yea. So all work on platform came to a stop. I didnt bring along my laptop today but i was clever enough to predict the weather and what i'll end up doing. I brought along a book, Twilight. I bought it like three months ago? I read first few page then put a hold on that. So today, i decided to start afresh and i finished the whole book! HEHE. Time for the next book, New Moon. I spend my day in my jacket in the already cold weather and air-conditionered office.
I was super hungry and sleepy today. I didn't get enough sleep the previous night. And i didn't bring any food for today's lunch. So i thought of cycling to the canteen during lunch. What a nice timing again, it rain heavily that my stomache growl every now and then. As soon as the clock strike 5.30pm, i headed for home for dinner. And guess what. My parents not around. And there's no food. Grrr. So i decided to get some nutella spread bread to get me by for today. And here i am blogging away.
I'm bored.
I doubt i'll hit the slumber soon even though i'm tired. (:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.