Alright. I wanna blog fully, but i rather save it for tomorrow. I'll sum up what i did for the whole week.
I missed two fencing training. I need to go for saturday and sunday training. So lazy man.. Tomorrow is the last of day of the week of the first week of six weeks attachment. HAHA! Do you get it when you read it? I purposely i wanna tongue twist the whole thing abit. Ya da ya da ya da..
After work tomorrow, meeting my secondary school friends for dinner/drink or something. It's been awhile since i saw them all. Yup.
Stomach pain doesn't equal to getting high right? I wonder if there's actually some blood vessels or muscle joint that make you high. I'll find out myself. (:
Alright. G'night people. Pardon me for short post.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.