No. Really. I am. One day without attachment. How cool is that. I know i know. Haha.
I wish the M.C was two days. Only one day sia. And i waited 1.5 hour for it! Grr..At least give me two days la. Basket. I wanna buy guitar hero for my PS3! I didnt know it's compatible for PS3. I thought it's only created for Wii. I'm gonne lay my hands on one soon!
Liverpool won over manchester. HAHA. Expected. Sorry ar, i'm a liverpool fan. Not fanatic, but still i like it. (:
Okay then. Adios.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.