Sunday afternoon! What a nice day today. It's just in the atmosphere isn't it. I loveee it. (:
I'm not sure what i'm going to do today. Perhaps i'll just finish up my books. Reading books is my new pastimes. Weird huh. I kick off this past time ever since i was sec 4? And now i'm picking it up again. Haha. Tell me about it.
Alright. Just enjoy the day ya everyone! It's gonna rain soon.
.cry under the sun and let your tears shine walk down the aisle and say the magic words i do, i do.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.