One more day to the end of second week. I'm totally not in the mood for anything. I don't know why. Even thought this time i'm learning alot, but i'm really feeling down as each day passed.
I finally went back to training. I guess two weeks can really make a different. Need to get back to form. Oh well, i suck at it. LOL! New batch is coming in soon in april. I'm sure the juniors will be a bunch of nice people. (:
.tell me if it's worth what i'm doing now is it just one sided or is it a commitment everything is real, maybe a illusion but open up, i'm looking forward to what might happen.
Time to sleep sleep sleep. Night night nighty yo! Remember about earth hour people!
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.