Monday, March 2, 2009 | 8:49:00 PM
Bicycle boy

First day of attachment has finally end.
Let me tell you the whole story.

I arrived at 7.50am. I went to meet the HR people to get my pass. After that, my supervisor, william told me that we changed department! And no longer near the entrance. It's way far behind in the shipyard. Therefore, i'm given a bicycle. (: Wait, not some BMX or full suspension bicycle, but just a typical basket-front bicycle. But trust me, i ride it around the shipyard like it was a BMX la. HAHA. I'm thankful im given a bicycle to go this time. It's a loaned.

I won't say anything slack that i did. I'll get in trouble. Hehe. I went to lunch alone. My colleagues 'da pao' their food as the canteen is kinda far from our new office. We used to have our office just behind the canteen. So i ended up cycling alone and ate my lunch alone. And saw the rest of NP students and SP too! Talk to sam and has for awhile before i went back to the office. After lunch, i gear up to my white cover-all and personal safety equipment. I followed Mr Richard and Raj to the platform. We walk around, i ask questions, the answer, we laugh and joke, we disturb the workers and we inspect the instruments/equipments. I learned quite alot give my first day. Tomorrow i'm tagging Mr Jonathan, the electrical engineer. (:

Alright. Here's what makes my day worst. At 5.00pm, the rain starts to fall and became heavy downpour within 4 minutes. I end work at 5.00pm and.. before i could reach my bicycle, i'm 50% soaked. So i just put on my jacket and cycle to the entrance. Trust me, in the rain, when i swerved the bicycle, it was totally a drift la. I turn right and i drifted like a few metres as i hit the breaks. Super cool. Okay! i know i'm crazy to actually do such thing in the thunderstorm. But what can i do right. After that, i parked the bicycle near the entrance. And then.. as i walk to the bust stop, WITHOUT shelter, there's this bloody brilliant nice bus just drove pass me and splashed a huge puddle of water at me. Trust me, i thought it was tsunami! Imagine how huge the wave is and how thick the puddle of water is. Thanks to that, i'm 200% wet. Internally and externally. I boarded the bus, people stare and i just ignore. C'mon! Try going through the ordeal i had to deal with la. -.-"
And some stupid countrymen, not my country, talk super loudly in their launguage and making lots of noise just by their voice. THANKS AR! if you're clever enough, you'll know which countrymen talk loudly and emphasise on their tone!

I reached home in drenched clothes. Trust me, you won't know how many people actually stare at me at the interchange. And this couple, the guy is from the same country as the buggers that talk so loudly in the bus. He KNOCKED ME AND ask me why i knocked at him! I'm standing and he's walking. SO WHO'S KNOCKING WHO?! and he ask me why i look at his girlfriend. WTF?! I didnt la. I'm drenched and i didn't even know he got girlfriend la. Not pretty somemore. Stupid eh. I just give him the stare, ask him what he wants in a piss manner and he just walk away. LOSER.

I think i just ramble and venting my anger. Oh my. I just can't help it. I'm not moody nor hot tempered. Just that i hate it when people mess with me when im already pissed. I'm drenched mine you! HEHE. I just can't helped thinking how fun it was to be drenched. Contradicts right. But when was the last time you get really wet under the rain? SELDOM people.

Anyway, i caught a flu and fever due to that. I'm off to rest.
Takecare and hello to second day of my attachment.

toodles~




"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."



ARDENT LOVER

FARHAN "KYLE CHEN". Peranakan descent. 19; July 10, 1989. Ngee Ann Polytechnic (MOT). SembCorp Marine Scholar. NCC (Sea) - 52nd Cadet Lieutenant. LOVES: Eating, Fencing, Guitar, Music, Procrastinating, Sea sports, Sleeping, T.V.

EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FRIENDSTER

THE LUST LIST

• Braces
• Fencing Suit
• National Team
• 3.5 GPA
• New Phone
• Be a better man


GIBBER GABBER




RHAPSODY


Music
Good Girls Go Bad

Artist
Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester

Album
Good Girls Go Bad


CONNECTIONS


Alane Ain Ammarah Cecil Chester Chin Woo Cindy Dale Derek Denise Doris Eugene Soon Farrhan Finah Hanisa Huda Hui Huan Janet Jia Yan Jia Hui Jin Chuan Joan Johnny Larry Liyana Nadiah Nadia Ncc(Sea) Ngee Ann Fencing Peijun Phebe Rachel Sazleen Shahirah Shahrul Shaminah Shirin Pretty Sojini Syahidah Syirah Umairah Vanessa Wani Wei Ming Wenbing Weina Xiang Jun Yvonne Chia Yvonne Lim


ARCHIVES

April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2009 January 2010

CREDITS

Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Tools/Resources: I, II, III, IV
Skin: © Alane

LIBERTY

•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.

ADMIN ONLY

eXTReMe Tracker