One more day to the dreadful day of tooth extraction. I kinda hate dentist ever since i was young. Those equipments... it can kill..
HAHA. oh well. I'm gonna eat alot tomorrow. Before i can't eat. And my mum is super sadist. She said i shall eat rice with a straw. -.-" Thanks ar. Anyone wanna learn guitar? I'll teach. Cheaper than outside. Promise. HAHA. And tomorrow i'm getting the full guitar heroes set! HAHA. I'm sharing money with my brother. Wee.. And i've found the phone that i decided to buy. After using this s.e phone for almost two years.
Three more weeks farhan. You can do it. I counting to freedom from attachment.
G'night g'night.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.