Two more days and end of attachment for second week. Yesssa!
Haha.
I'm hungry at this moment. But i need to lose weight. What should i do.
And today is super slack for me. I spend time just using my laptop all the way. Hehe. Once a while slack, it's okay right? I just need a memory card reader or sony ericsson USB port to upload photos in my phone. Then i can upload and show what i do in attachment. Does anyone has it? Or know where i could purchase it? Thanks.
Sometimes i wish things could be simpler. Every single thing i do seem isn't right. I'm not sure if i'm right myself. Tell me world. What should i do. Am not worth or am i trying to hard. Serenity may be what i need. Let me inside.
.tell me that the moon is full tonight hide from me for i already know tell me i'm not the fool in your eye i'm still not, i'm still nothing.
g'night all. Please take part in the earth hour. Switch and safe energy. let's save earth. March 28, 2009
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.