Thursday, February 26, 2009 | 6:54:00 PM
Tulips to lips.

Finally my last paper is over! Goodbye S.O.M!
Oh wait. I won't know if i'm gonna do well or not. Most of my friends said that it is difficult to the core. The Mohr's Circle and calculations all effed up. Oh well. I did manage to do it. But i'm not sure if the answer is right. The only thing i know is my first answer is right! 56.34 degrees. And the most stupid thing was, the lecturer said that UDL is coming out! I studied like hell, practise till perfection and.. IT DIDN'T BLOODY COME OUT! I studied till like 8am. My eyelid is getting heavier and heavier as i type now, *yawn*. I manage to drag my feet to BpPlaza and grab some mocha frap from the STARBUCKS to perk me up. Until someone told me that coffee makes you have short term memory! I was shocked la. But oh well, i still finished it anyway. Thanks for the info.

Oh well. I can't afford to fail this module. At least if let's say i really do badly, at least let me pass this torturing module. Let's see how the next batch gonna cope with it. *yawn* Someone is joining Marine Offshore. G'luck.

Alright. It's holiday period now. Hooray! Oh well. Only for a little while before dreadful monday arrive. Monday is the starting of my last attachment, *yawn*. Please spare me those morning bus trip with blue-collars and sickening aunties that loves to push you aside just to get into the bus! Thinking of that actually makes me feel more sleepy. *yawn*

Fencing training starts today. But here i am blogging my life off. I'm tired, i'm in holiday mood and i just wanna rest, *yawn*. I do want to fence but maybe saturday morning. I wonder if i'm gonna do anything this weekend. Please make it fun for me, weekends. I'm just cursing myself for being in this dread state.

I doubt i'll even go for kayaking/NCC cohesion night tomorrow. I still need to drop by the school to key in some CCA points that i owed the NP fencers. I'll just head to bed now or play my ps3. I don't know. I just need to clear my mind. I wonder when was the last time i went to the cinemas or go for shopping. Hmm.. *yawn*

"Bitter sweet sour salty
I munch on my spicy chips
Umami is bland new in my dictionary
I don't even puckery know what it is"
(:
Takecare and see you when i see you.
I just realise i yawned alot.




"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."



ARDENT LOVER

FARHAN "KYLE CHEN". Peranakan descent. 19; July 10, 1989. Ngee Ann Polytechnic (MOT). SembCorp Marine Scholar. NCC (Sea) - 52nd Cadet Lieutenant. LOVES: Eating, Fencing, Guitar, Music, Procrastinating, Sea sports, Sleeping, T.V.

EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FRIENDSTER

THE LUST LIST

• Braces
• Fencing Suit
• National Team
• 3.5 GPA
• New Phone
• Be a better man


GIBBER GABBER




RHAPSODY


Music
Good Girls Go Bad

Artist
Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester

Album
Good Girls Go Bad


CONNECTIONS


Alane Ain Ammarah Cecil Chester Chin Woo Cindy Dale Derek Denise Doris Eugene Soon Farrhan Finah Hanisa Huda Hui Huan Janet Jia Yan Jia Hui Jin Chuan Joan Johnny Larry Liyana Nadiah Nadia Ncc(Sea) Ngee Ann Fencing Peijun Phebe Rachel Sazleen Shahirah Shahrul Shaminah Shirin Pretty Sojini Syahidah Syirah Umairah Vanessa Wani Wei Ming Wenbing Weina Xiang Jun Yvonne Chia Yvonne Lim


ARCHIVES

April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2009 January 2010

CREDITS

Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Tools/Resources: I, II, III, IV
Skin: © Alane

LIBERTY

•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.

ADMIN ONLY

eXTReMe Tracker