Naval Architecture II is finally over. End of memorising over 25 formulaes and over 20 theories! It was kinda straight forward. I hope i'll pass this module.
Next stop, Strength of Material. Two days to this paper. After which, i'm gonna have my holidays. Here's the catch. -for only 3 days!-
I'm starting my attachments starting from monday. For 6 weeks! And. why must it fall on monday. -.-" dang! Thanks ar attachment.
Takecare and g'luck for those still with papers to face.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.