I went for fencing training this morning though i was late. David make us do footwork till we get it. And teaches us some new stuffs. Great coach. But i'm sure for sure i need to work on alot of things esp handwork. And i got my ordered blade from david. A spare one in case my two sabres broke in any point of time. (: So far i broke 4 blades. One of it blame me for bending it, the other is JB fault. He whack my blade till it went off. I broke the third at RJ open and last one when i was in year one.
I bought a new bag yesterday. For my coming attachment so that i won't need to wear my bagpack in those formal attire. It's a new product called waxwear. And there's ointment in case the material went off. Cool right. LOVE IT!
I'm just bored right now. I got to settle/clean alot of things. My messy room;my notes/books all over my study table, keep my stuffs organised, my cupboards, my fencing gears/guitars and others. I'm just plain lazy.
P.s One more day to attachment!
I'm sure all year two MOT students will be like "Arrgghhh!" LOL!
Alright off i go. TV or anything that my legs bring me for this boring day. I think my life is just plain boring. (: But.. I'm not a boring person! That's kinda different.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.