Exams are nearing every single second that past right now.. maybe five seconds has gone for now..
I'm practically haven't really study much. Exam is starting in like two days? And i've four modules to study.. I'm dead meat. I need some brains.
I'm going over to KAP mcdonalds tomorrow. Jian Bin and Janet is going. So at least there's people who can teach me. (:
Oh well. G'luck to chester and justin for tomorrow. They're running for standard charted run. All the best.
I just need to exercise myself. I'm gaining weight. I should shed some. Oh well, i'm going to HQ soon. Next friday. My NCC juniors ernest, wei xian and syirah is passing out as a 56th batch of cadet officers! (:
Toodles all. <3
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.