Oh well, as what the title is, i'm sitting next to my buddy. We're having TRIBON lesson now. So bored. Feel like pinching on Jian Bin fats. *Pinch pinch!*
Classes will end at 5pm. So sian. Surath new shirt look like High School Musical 'Wild cats' logo. I think he secretly likes HSM. Just that he's shy to show his soft side. (:
Chester is meeting a girl later. Sojini needs someone to accompany her till 6pm. She have a meeting. Jian Bin refused. And all he does is sleep, shit and game. Oh ya, and sms his love one, Gladys.
(:
Gotta pay attention. Toodles.
Look at surath's new shirt logo. Real big fan of HSM he is. (:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.