For now, Jian Bin is talking too much. Chester is gaying around by touching MY earlobes. Surath is checking something on this phone. Maybe there's a porn or nude photo. Janet is calling everyone for lunch time. Sojini is doing work or maybe checking something online. Oh ya, surath is trying to act cute everyday. I mean every single second. Jian Bin is mourning on Stefanie every minute. Oh well, that's what happen to my friends this week.
I bought a JandD les paul guitar that cost me 400 bucks after bargaining from its retail price of 450. Here a brief picture of it.
I just need some pedals.
Oh well, adios.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.