Haha. Finally it's reaching after long-waited. It's been 365 days since i had mine last year.
And here it comes! But the thing is, i'm getting one year older aren't i this way? Aww. To be happy or sad?
Well. Today Business Etiquette lesson was okay. We had to do some role play.
I had to be a company representative in the group. My group consist of Justin, Sojini and Jian Bin. We scored grade C for the assesment. Due to our short role play. HAHA.
Learn some inportant things like how to perform firm handshake and all. It's worth it. Seriously. It makes some changes in you somehow. (:
Fencing was okay today. Not that tough. But we had to do the basic again cause David is teaching the juniors too. After he left, the seniors free fence and juniors learn how to precide. Not much to say though. And oh, i woke up late today. I was suppose to go the gym with Chester and Janet but i woke up late. HAHA.
And tomorrow is the weekly dreadful day of this term. From 8am to 5pm. All the way lesson. And have the see that bugger that sent me the letter. Stupid lesson it is.
Well, I better get going now. Gotta rest for tomorrow.
I'm totally broke.
Takecare.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.