I'm stuck in the library. Studying for Maths and Thermo. Mock exam for Marine Engineering really mock me. I was totally blank. Though i can answer some. (: Not bad eh!!
I'm leading a busy schedule soon. This week got two presentation. Thermodynamics and Business. SHEEEAAAATTT!! Then got test. CAPCAM, THERMODYNAMICS AND EM3B ( Maths ). More shheeattt.. What else can be more worse than having a busy schedule.
Furthermore, Fencing 'PESTA SUKAN' is coming. It's on 2nd august and 3rd august. Still haven't train. Actually, train or not, i'll still lose. I'm a loser!! HAHAHA.
And exams is on 19th, 20th, 21th of august. AFter that, attachment. What the F*** right? 'do the fingers together-hand movement thingy'. Learn from the pro; baby and shakilla.
Well. Love the environment people. Or it'll deteoriate. I still wanna live. You don't want, you problem.
Got to continue study. Adios amigos. (:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.