Two papers officially down- Marine Safety and EM3B. Three to go- Marine engineering, CADCAM and Thermodynamics.
Ever landed on the sick boat for almost one week? Yea. I just did. The worst ever i guess for this year. Firstly, down with fever till 40 degrees. Next with sorethroat. And then flu, running nose and cough. Oh well, the fever went straight ace all the way. Struck by an epidemic disease called FLU!!
Oh well. I guess i should be back to studying. Mugging for the marine engineering. Wish me luck people.
Goodyluck to all. Study hard. (:
toddles.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.