It's the end of all papers for Common Test. Surprisingly, today paper was the only paper that no one actually leave the room early. Everyone is like slugging their guts out to really solve the problems. Except for this guy from the other class. Kinda spoil the whole thing. But well, i can see the effort from everyone. BRAVO!
It's been a tough week. I've been studying till about 2am almost everyday. I know i kinda screwed some papers. YEA YEA. My bad. Failing is just something i wish i could brush it off my shoulders. Sometimes i feel that i'm not really using my opportunity to study as a gift. Others can't go to school for some reason like financial. While i'm given the chances too, i'm making a joke out of it. I think the children that wanna go school would do much better that me.
Nevermind about the sorrows, i had lots of that. But the joyful thing is.. I WENT TO CATCH THE KUNGFU PANDA AT PLAZA SINGAPURA! Finally after so long of not watching movie. It was hilarious. Totally wicked. The panda, who's voiced by Jack Black, the actor, created alot of funny scene especially during the acupunturing by the praying mantis. He went to make funny face that really sent everyone to bursting their stomach out with laughters. But the ending kinda sent me to the daze. I kinda hate the ending though. But overall, i give it 4.5 out of 5 teeth fall.
Well, the pictures are taken after the show.
Well, enjoy the holiday people. Be safe and spend lots! HAHA.
Au revoir..
Taken at the poster outside the cinema
Switembrace is awesome!
Me and Po, The Dragon Warrior
.Courtesy of switembrace.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.