I'm blogging away when i'm supposed to be studying. How brilliant am i?
Fencing training today was fun. No footwork, no fitness training. Just games. It was fun. I can see the juniors having fun too. So yea. (: Shakhilla came on saturday training. Woah. Pigs flying soon!
It was tiring though. Run here and there. But get to bond with some new unknown juniors. How fun can that be..
Initially, wanted to buy the dock for my zen which i lost but mom found it in the thrash bag. I threw it away accidentally. HAHAHAHA. In the end, went out to plaza sing to chill out. Haha.
I need to take photos on monday. For my final presentation for photograhpy. I wanna get A for it. Hahaha. Where can i find people at work? Hmmm...
What's with the different side of story bout me? I just don't get it. People just say this and that bout me which i'm like, hello, so out of what it depicts. Gosh. Move on.. just face it, you're going underhand to get what you want.
Night people. Love the earth. Donate to the victims of Cyclone Nargis.
Here are pictures of my new headphone by creative. (:
Macro Image of the headphone
Another angle of it
The Creative Twin
And my Levi's watch. Both thanks to sweetie. (:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.