I'm now in NP. Slept over yesterday night for the GL MOT camp. Since 5pm till today 1pm.
And my fencing training starts in 45 minutes time. And i barely can move nor exercise. Not to mention any on guard or free fencing. HELP!! WOAHHHH....
I'm lagging behind in studies. But i'm trying best to catch up again. Pulling up my GPA for this semester. I can do it!! I'm not born to be a failure. (:
I'm not sure if i'm performing during the camp. I just hope i could. With anyone. Surath in for sure. But we kinda short of a person maybe. Prolly a drummer. Or guitarist. ARRRGGHHH!! Sheeeattt.
I miss going kayaking. I miss the sea!! AKE, I'm coming for you.
SAVE THE NATURE. CRIES FOR NO DISASTERS.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.