I went for the FIC yesterday. On saturday. HAHA. Acting like a freshie. FRESHIE!!
Made some new friends here and there. Shanthan and dimaz was there. I didn't know them until they say hi. Haha. What a bad senior. The funny thing is people thought i'm really a junior.
And. Jiahui and Shakhilla was super duper crazy about thrusting/poking weapons. I seriously don't know what's their fetish for that. And think they'll take foil. Too bad. Haha. And doing all this just for the jackets. Tuesday starts training with the new comers. Yea. CAMPUS RUN!! WAHAHAHAHAA!
I'm seriously out of focus in studies now. My maths are dropping so is the rest of the modules. I MUST STUDY!!!! And attachment is starting soon. SHEAAATTT!!
I'm going off now. Time to sleep for lesson in 6 hours time. (: Nights people.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.