Hello.
It's been awhile. Sorry to all. I'll update everything in this post.
I participate in the Freshmen Orientation Programme on
10-11 april. I took the marine offshore technology students. The class two!! Met some new students like Michael and Sherwyn. The rest was great too. I can see that they are sporty type just that they find the whole thing waste of time. So i kinda play along with the needs and let them be the way they are. Hahaha. But they are a bunch of nice kids.
Hmm. School officially start on 14 april. And.. my time-table this semester rocks to the core! Everyday end at 1pm. Except for wednesday which end at 5pm. Wooo.. but
baby time-table is totally packed!! Hehe. (Giving her that let her be jealous hint..) (:
And break time is so much that sometimes i feel like i'm getting fat and fatter!!
I'm broke right now. Spend so much in the past few months!! Totally big spender i am man!!
I just need to control myself and breathe through an empty wallet. Or maybe not that empty. Just have to scrimp and save right now.. Sigh.. Serve me right!! HAHA.
Fencing starts once again. Lose all the touch. Bleah! Oh ya.
baby helped me during holidays to create a blogskin for my fencing blog. (:
If all of you got time, visit the blog aight?
Ngee ann Poly Fencing (NPF)And FIC(Fencing Intro Course) is on this saturday at
10 am!! Weee...
I'm kinda pissed a lil' with things around me. Why does some people cannot be flexible and always go by the book? And some made unwanted remarks here and there as you're so good? Sigh. Chill people!! What's with the seriousness?? Gosh. Is post really matters to you? Take it. You people seriously have some attitude and anger issues man! Haha. My god..
I'm sorry that i didn't attend the mini-ex for NCC kayaking. I got some school events this two weeks. Sorry bro's..
Oh ya. i'm enrolled in this IS module called EXPLORING PHOTOGRAPHY!! Damn cool la! Teaches you the do's and dont's when taking photos! Like those lighting stuff and the macro close up thingy! HAHAHA. My next semester is Business Ettiquette! Next week i'm going to SBG (Singapore Botanical Garden) for photo workshop lesson. Cool right? Wahahahaha..
And sorry Chester and Jian Bin . I just have to blog bout this. I met chester's ex-girlfriend, Xiang Jun, who is also from the same course. And they seem to be going back together! Haha. And Jian bin is finally in love. With Stephanie. From
1MO4(2008 class. Hehe!! Thought you were gay dude! Haha.
And lasltly, congrats to
baby for clearing her first week in school. And making new friends which they called themselve the 'BIMBO CLUB' And doing that spirit fingers thingy. I think you girls can create a new CCA in NP. Haha.
And congrats to
baby again for being in Magnum Force! A CCA she always wanted to join since i met her. Haha. I'm just proud of her. She change herself alot into someone that's more responsible and mature. Proud of you. (:
Okay. I'm tired from updating. Furthermore, i've just finished fencing. Haha. Promise i'll update frequently. aight?
GoodNight everyone.