School officially starting in two weeks time. Today's the 31 March 2008. Shoot. I didn't even enjoy much of this holiday.
I'm feeling kinda down. With my grandfather just passed away recently due to heart failure. I didn't get to see him when he's ill in the hospital. Kinda feel sad bout that. More that now i have no more grandparents. All had went away in peace. ):
I spend so much nowadays. And left with hundreds now. From thousand. ): Time to be thrifty. Thrifty thrifty spend spend..
I'm tanned again. No use of wanting and trying to stay fair. Just came back from kayaking. And i'm tanned. Dark. At least 5 months then the colour will lighten up again.. Surath, i'm same with now. Skin tone.. HAHAHAHA.
I've chosen my IS modules! I chose exploring photography for the first term and business ettiquette and image on the second term. Weeee.. Same with my buddies. Seeing them in IS modules too. HAHAHAHAHA. And here comes the new modules in year 2. Total modules : 6!!! Sheeaaattt....
Tomorrow is jamming day with my buddies. Surath, Chester and maybe Sojini and Justin. HAHA. We didn't even plan to play any songs. Just playing to chill and have fun. LOL.
I guess my post is kinda random. I know. (:
Lastly, Happy belated anniversary to me and her (:
Happy birthday to three person- Wong Shuman(52nd CLT), Fadzila(My childhood schoolmate from primary to secondary buddy), and my beloved 1st brother. all three on 29 march 2008.
I'm off. (: Takecare everyone. Stay green.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.