Today is such a happy day for me. The moment i check my mail, and there it was. The e-mail i've been waiting. By Ma'am Esther. Saying " Farhan, you can collect your new rank as LTA from Major Chua". Woooo... That was what i wanted to know man...
I thought i didn't get promoted eh. But finally i did. From a CLT/C2LT to SCLT/LTA. CLT and SCLT is the old rank. New one is C2LT and LTA. I'm finally a 1st lieutenant. Weee...hahaha. Sorry. I'm just too happy.
And listen to this song. I just love it. Dance to the song people!! Anw. I made it to year 2. (: And the new time-table is really .... Stupid?
doodles.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.