It's been kinda busy for me recently. Occupied with some work stuffs, planning for the upcoming Ngee Ann Fencing Fiesta and fencing training. Time to get fit once more. Gonna train up soon. I've been a fat boy under this average body. I know myself better.
Oh ya. Guess who did i meet? I met a fencing national team player and several coaches. The national player was this guy who told me his name was Ben. And he's a friend of Derrick, my sabre coach. And he give me lots of advice to move up and improve. And to try for the national team. And to enter it in 4 years time. Finishing the novices first. Gawd, i never dare to dream for that. But it won't hurt me for putting it as a goal now. Lol. Cool man that guy. Rather than some national players. Give that not friendly look. Oh ya. I flunked my fencing CAT C Referee practical and theory. Especially the practical! But for the first time, i'm cool with flunking exams.. Lol.
I've watch The Spiderwick Chronicles!! I'll give three out of five teeth falls. Haha. It was great la. And the the three kids fence too. Haha. Watch it with my Babu!
I miss going jamming. (:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.