I'm leading a freaking boring day today. But enjoyed a long needed sleep. woohoo~. Spend the whole day cleaning my jungle-wannabe-room. And it takes me 5 to 6 hour to finish it. Omg. It was more horrible than i thought i would be. LOL. Boys is always boys.. right? And because of this, i created some unwanted problems. And get something i didn't expect to.
This saturday. A busy day. Morning has fencing exco meeting. Afternoon going out. Prolly checking out AMK hub. The place is like whatever you need and want is all there. Nicely compact. From food, to library, to shopping mall and even a cinema. And there'sSubway, pepper lunch and sushi. (: Points added. Afternoon meeting up with ex schoolmates. Just a small gathering. Prolly just a for while then heading to watch JUMPER. or 10,000 B.C.
Heading to OneRochester with yuan xi for job interview. Wonder if they'll hire me.. lol. And i'm totally fed-up when i'm being put as inactive in NCC. Just because i hand in the attendance record for promotion late due to late receive of email? And my email is wrongly updated in their system? Grrrhhh..
I'm fine. I'm cool. Chill... ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
I'm sorry. I'm just fed-up. With all. Everything. everything...
Different from last suits you now. It as if things aren't the same anymore. I'm no longer appreciated somehow. Tell me please that it ain't true.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.