First, i'm not hired. It was only for one day job. (:
Secondly. I'm late for saturday meeting. My apologies to all. I just have the hangover. And there's alot of job to do for everyone. So for any fencing people who read this. Take note of this.
Tuesday: Fencing Training
Time: 4:00 PM
Plan? Clean up the room. (: and fence a lil?
I know i know it's holiday.. I understand. But we gotta do this sooner so that we can set our mind in peace once all are done over with. Thanks mates..
I'm sorry for not appearing in the ex schoolmates gathering. I know i suck. I'm sorry. Promise the next one i'll be there. <3
Hmm. I rented these DVDs at VideoEzy. At KAP. JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE, NATIONAL SECURITY, DEAD SILENCE, RUSH HOUR 3 AND SKIN WALKER. Finish two. Three to go.
And pictures are just for your entertainment.
Of a boy with no childhood. Deprived in other words.
Goodearly morning everyone.
Ronald's new lover!
Spot the odd one out!!
Look at that perv smile!
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.