Finally, It has ended. Exams areover. And i didn't do well for sure. I'm screwed. -.-"
It is more hurtful when i knew how to do the naval architecture question. But i forgotten to multiply by 2 since it is half-breadth. If only i check my papers... Oh yeah. the posting results are out. And appealing is available in ngee ann and as well from home. (:
And leo told me i gotlotsof duties to do and responsibility to handle in fencing. Didn't expect a VP has to do all this. Vice means to assist when president need only right? Lols. Just like being in NCC ACSM. Assistant only. (:
I'm tired. Time to enjoy myself and play games. Jamming session soon with clique. blaH blaH blaH...
Sentosa, bbq and class gatherings. 11 and 1 year - HER. holidays and attachments. fun and laughter. kayaking and camps. fencing.
Scribbled by me when i'm bored. ):
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.