"I stay behind to see you again to cast a smile from that frown call exhausted but still i can for you taking extra miles for it worth it all
things may not be the way we want it but i'll think somehow to pull the strings we'll make it i can see it we'll show them our true feelings
throw away any things else to comfort you and put aside mine sadness no longer hurt i care bout yours no longer mine
you were sweet like the honey i've done mistakes and spill it all is there anymore room for me for i breathe only with your heartbeat
I wanna talk to you you tell me to just talk to myself and i've realised you have changed but please come back i need you once again
If you leave me tonight i wake up alone by heart is like an empty soul i can't go on my own
I've done my best to not hurt or let you down was the last thing i've ever wanted tell me what more you ask for is it just about you and not me anymore.."
Where is the old you. my heart is tearing into pieces for this is not you touch me with your sweetness again i need you.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.