Week been's boring. Exam is coming. I'm not over-whelming. Cuz i can't stay chillin'. -.-"
I hope everyone is having a nice holiday. (:
Well, mine was okay. And finally i watched SWEENEY TODD, THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET. Hahahaha. It was so nice! So gory! Omg. The blood squirting out of the victim's throat! Super nice. but well, in the end, Johnny Depp... I shall not blurt the ending out. Go catch it aight? I went to watch it at GV GRAND at Great world city. It was nice though. First time to step in there. Thanks to her. And i love the new york new york cheese cake.. From starbucks. Splendid i should say. I'm a die hard cheese fan now.. (:
Next stop: Jumper, Juno and 10,000 B.C!
Exam is coming. Arrrgggghhhh!! Arrrrgggghhhh!! Got to start mugging now.
Nothing much to blog. Takecare. (: Enjoy.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.