Mine was great. Though it was for a short while. Had to mug for exam the next day. It was stressful. For the first time, i had a week of sleepless night. Studying from morning to late afternoon in school, from early evening to early morning. Sleeping with lecture notes and and past year papers. Waking up with panda eyes thanks to till late night mugging. Restless, staring at people when they talk but nothing was processed in your brain. And sometimes you get crank up. But mose of the time trying to catch some sleep during bus rides.
Conclusion, exam can torture you mentally,emotionally and physically.
Hello for now, and soon goodbye exams.
I wanna go watch JUMPER. It seem so cool.
I miss HER.
My valentine with HER?
Hmm, eat, photos and just enjoying each other company. (:
Simple but sweet right?
2 papers down. 1 more to go.
And soon attachment starts. NCC camp start. Fencing training. School Camp.
Time to enjoy when i have the chance to. I swear.
And i don't even know if i can get promoted or not.
.....
That's all folks.
(:
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.