Been busy with school activities here and there. School has just started recently. It's was great though. Get to meet up with the superlatives friends. (: Results hasn't been good though. It wasn't what expected. But i'm glad i scored well for my maths. Hard work do pay off, i guess. Time to put in extra hardwork again. End of semester is coming near. Good news, I'll be a second year boy. No more "Freshie".
Update on the school-NP OPEN HOUSE (17-19 Jan). I'll be helping out in Marine&Offshore's and Fencing's booth. Hope y'all enjoy the upcoming event. Do drop by aight?
Update on others- CCKSS CCA OPEN HOUSE(12 Jan). UNIFORM! It's been awhile i put on NO.3 (White navy uniform). Do drop by too will ya?
I'll be representing Ngee Ann (NP) for Fencing Novices Competition. It'll be held at Clementi Sports Hall. On the 12,13 and 19 January. I'll be in the Men's sabre individual and team event on 13 and 19 respectively. I'm not sure if i could even qualify the first round. But i'll make it. I'll do my best to win something. It's either get thrashed or humiliated. If you're lucky, you'll survived all match. Hence, i've been going home late after school for fencing. Intensive training. Our coach, Derrick came down too. To train us more and give tips. It helps when you put yourself into it (:
I'm totally shag now. Tomorrow school start at early morning 8am, with project presentation going on. (YELL!!) Gotta turn in now. Night everyone.
Adios.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.