To start off, I'm screwed. I've hurt her. And i just wanna apologise to you in this blog. I'm sorry for doing so. Thanks for meeting me still. I'm sorry
First day of school was kinda boring. Went to school at 10am for workshop. And for once, of all the machines station, my workpiece at milling actually turn out good. Aim for high marks for this. After that, me and the rest went to canteen for light lunch. And chat.
And went for maths class. New topic: integration. It's kinda boring still. But i played the laptop! (: And i went off early from com pro class. Got some plan to do and i was kinda in the rush for it. And that's where i screwed the whole plan. With my paranoia. I wish i didn't. I gotta put an end to it.
I'm sorry for everything. ):
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.