She did well. Everyone did well. Even for my ex-buddy! Congrats to all. I'm proud of you. I really am! I'm so super happy. You know why.. I can see so much people smiling here and there. Sorry for those who didn't do well. Cheer up. Aight?
Semester two exam is coming nearer. And it's even hit chinese new year! Damn.. Study hard, holidays will be so long enjoyed for sure.
And.. I got my money! MONEY! $$$$ Ka-ching! Hahaha. Scholarship money. Weeee. So happy! But, must study hard.
I'm tired. Good night.
"So this is passion and it crawls upon my skin,
It sinks into my bones and I am whole again
I feel it filling me and I pray it will never end,
Now it burns within my veins and I am writing in ecstasy."
•Welcome to switembrace.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading.“Any resemblance to persons fictional or real who are living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. If you're unhappy with this blog, you're welcome to leave.